Senior ROR Developer
Job Category: Programming
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pune
Work From Home/Pune, Full Time
Role & Responsibilities:
- 4+ years of experience in Rails 3.0+ and Ruby 1.9.2+.
- Knowledge of Multi threading, Thread Pooling, Background Jobs and Schedule Jobs with supporting tools and libraries.
- Working on Micro services based architecture using spring cloud, distributed application pattern and multiple data source management in the application.
- Working on Linux and Windows based OS and their command line tools.
- Working with unit testing frameworks like RSpec and Cucumber.
- Object-Oriented development and Metaprogramming.
- MySQL – both SQL query language and database structure/design.
- Knowledge of server configuration management and deployment techniques. Good to have experience in server handling tools like AWS, Heroku and containerization using Docker.
- Version control software, preferably Git.
- Good to have experience in working on the SQL Databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL) and No SQL Databases (Cassandra or MongoDB).
- Good to have experience in working with AWS cloud platform and and use of its services.
- Experience in writing and consuming REST APIs.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Have experience of working in a startup environment.
- You can show that you’d be an excellent communicator with other developers.
- We can see that you have a customer centric mindset.
- Real-world examples of demonstrated technical leadership.
- Experience in developing Software as a Service (fast release cycles that still support an existing userbase).