Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer
5-8 Years Experience
CTC: 12-18 lpa (Negotiable for the right candidate)
What we do:
Our mission is simple, we are disrupting the massive USD 25 Trillion global retail industry by making best in class eCommerce technology accessible to the SMBs and enterprises alike allowing them to provide the best in class customer experience to their customers at par with Amazon and leading eCommerce players in the world. We see the future of retail as omnichannel in nature and retail stores and nano fulfillment centers spread across our cities to drive deliveries in 30 minutes on demand, we are on the mission to make it a reality.
Headquartered in Singapore, we have a presence in South East Asian region with business and technology offices in Manila and Pune respectively. We serve some of the biggest customers in Singapore and Philippines like Gap, Banana Republic, Hao Mart, Lacoste, Beauty Bar and many more.
What you’ll do:
Our ideal Senior Java Developer will be an integral contributor to the current and next generation of our product. You’ll be working on multiple projects directly with the core team to assist us in achieving our vision of becoming #1 Retail SaaS solution globally. If you get a kick out of solving problems, building beautiful software and working with world class talent , then you will love Omnirio.
Write code for back end processes, RESTful web APIs, and, of course, our industry-leading SaaS product.
Research technologies and engineer complete solutions to problems.
Propose and implement performance optimizations and scaling strategies.
Work with the rest of the team to integrate your projects into the application.
Contribute to the ongoing improvement of our systems and processes.
Stay home, do great things and build word class software!
What You Need to Get the Job Done (Minimum Qualifications):
framework, Spring framework, Hibernate, JPA, REST webservices, Tomcat and Maven.
- Knowledge of Multithreading, Thread Pooling, Background Jobs and Schedule Jobs
with supporting tools and libraries.
- Working on Microservices based architecture using spring cloud, distributed application pattern and multiple data source management in the application.
- Working on Linux and Windows based OS and their command line tools.
- Working with unit testing frameworks.
- Object-Oriented development and Metaprogramming.
- MySQL – both SQL query language and database structure/design.
- Knowledge of server configuration management and deployment techniques. Good to have experience in server handling tools like AWS, Heroku and containerization using Docker.
- Version control software, preferably Git.
- Good to have experience in working on the SQL Databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL) and No SQL Databases (Cassandra or MongoDB).
- Good to have experience in working with AWS cloud platform and and use of its services.
- Experience in writing and consuming REST APIs.
What Will Make Us REALLY Love you (Preferred Qualifications):
- Have experience of working in a startup environment.
- You can show that you’d be an excellent communicator with other developers.
- We can see that you have a customer centric mindset.
- Real-world examples of demonstrated technical leadership.
- Experience in developing Software as a Service (fast release cycles that still support an existing userbase).
- Good to have a JAVA certification.
What You’ll Love About Us
Open Culture: A culture without red tapes, and a flat hierarchy are what we pride ourselves on, and we can guarantee that for you as well.
Growth Opportunities: We have doubled the size of our customer base and team in the last 3 months, if you want to rapidly scale in your career this is the place to be!
Great Salaries: We offer the most competitive salaries in the market.
Flexible working hours: We know that different people have different productive hours so we don’t bother employees with strict work timings.
World Class Team: We are a team built of achievers, right from top tech talent to top business leaders, you will be in good company.
Fun at Work: We are a young and ambitious team and we like to keep the fun live. It might be a cliche but we do work hard and party even harder!