What you’ll do:
Our ideal Product Analyst will be an integral contributor to the current and next generation of our product. You will work with the engineering team to build platform for business users using latest and best in industry technologies and solutions. You will be responsible for Requirement gathering, User journey and experience of enhancement product and new features. You will be involved and take ownership on challenging and fast-paced projects for business users. You will work with multiple teams in a cross-functional environment to implement quality products. You will facilitate and conduct user trainings and functional knowledge to business users. You’ll be working on multiple projects directly with the core team to assist us in achieving our vision of becoming #1 Retail SaaS solution globally. If you get a kick out of solving problems and working with world class talent, then you will love Omnirio.
- Document business needs, issues and challenges using a variety of analytical skills, techniques, and resources.
- Passionate about research and analysis in the corporate environment
- Proactive attitude; adapts to changing priorities in a fast-paced business environment.
- Evidence of research and financial modelling
- An aptitude for business with a clear understanding of core business drivers
- Able to interact with all levels
- Translates non-technical requirements into technical business requirements for moderate to complex software solutions.
- Represents the Business Analysis team internally and externally to continuously improve IT processes.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills, critical thinking, follow through and documentation skills.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum software development environment.
- Business Analyst experience in web and mobile products – mandatory
What You Need to Get the Job Done (Minimum Qualifications)
- 4+ years of experience in Business Analysis role.
- Experience in Mobile and Web is good to have.
- Strong Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Good to have User Requirement gathering.
- Good to have working knowledge as Product Consultant as in support.
- Good to have fair understanding of Technical and product side.
What Will Make Us REALLY Love you (Preferred Qualifications)
- Have experience of working in a startup environment.
- You can show that you’d be an excellent communicator with other developers.
- We can see that you have a customer centric mindset.
- Real-world examples of demonstrated technical leadership.
- Experience in developing Software as a Service (fast release cycles that still support an existing userbase).
What You’ll Love About Us
- Open Culture: A culture without red tapes, and a flat hierarchy are what we pride ourselves on, and we can guarantee that for you as well.
- Growth Opportunities: We have doubled the size of our customer base and team in the last 3 months, if you want to rapidly scale in your career this is the place to be!
- Great Salaries: We offer the most competitive salaries in the market.
- Flexible working hours: We know that different people have different productive hours so we don’t bother employees with strict work timings.
- World Class Team: We are a team built of achievers, right from top tech talent to top business leaders, you will be in good company.
Fun at Work: We are a young and ambitious team and we like to keep the fun live. It might be a cliche but we do work hard and party even harder!