7-9 Years Experience
What we do:
Our mission is simple, we are disrupting the massive USD 25 Trillion global retail industry by making best in class eCommerce technology accessible to the SMBs and enterprises alike allowing them to provide the best in class customer experience to their customers at par with Amazon and leading eCommerce players in the world. We see the future of retail as omnichannel in nature and retail stores and nano fulfillment centers spread across our cities to drive deliveries in 30 minutes on demand, we are on the mission to make it a reality.
Headquartered in Singapore, we have a presence in the South East Asian region with business and technology offices in Manila and Pune respectively. We serve some of the biggest customers in Singapore and Philippines like Gap, Banana Republic, Hao Mart, Lacoste, Beauty Bar and many more. We aim to help more than 1,000,000 businesses manage their online businesses seamlessly.
What you’ll do:
Plan and execute projects for content, SEO, lead gen and overall Omnirio branding in global markets – Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia and other SEA countries.
Responsible for planning, managing and executing marketing campaigns/programs from inception to completion. These can cover but are not limited to lead generation campaigns, partner activities, digital marketing, events, and webinars
Engage with partners for joint campaigns.
Develop offers, assessments, campaign strategies and themes, to drive demand-generation.
Owning & evolving Omnirio’s brand assets including website, content generation, product collaterals & creatives, customer success stories and more
With the help of writers / agencies, craft and develop compelling audience-specific assets (website, brochures, flyers, email scripts, videos, customer success stories, presentations, how to guide, social posts etc.)
Staying abreast of the latest news, reports and developments related to the eCommerce, Retail, Omnichannel domain, besides contributing towards ideas for the refinement and development of content strategy
With the help of a team, own the marketing tech stack – right from the website, web analytics, ad platforms, SEO tools, email tools, marketing automation
Guide in-house digital marketing to improve web engagement, social media, SEO.
Perform variety of activities like team building, competitor analysis, buyer journey, process improvements, product recommendations, vendor management, and inbound lead management
What You Need to Get the Job Done (Minimum Qualifications)
- 7+ years in marketing with cross functional experience in planning activities and leading teams
- At least 3+ years in B2B technology, software / services company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills — there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Exposure in doing or managing multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns with the use of tools.
Key outcomes expected in year 1:
- Increase website traffic
- Create a sufficient pipeline of content across formats
- Improve SEO rankings for select keywords
- Enhance Omnirio’s presence on social media – primarily LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- Ensure off-page visibility via listings, guest blogs etc
- Support webinars with email and content
What Will Make Us REALLY Love you (Preferred Qualifications)
- Have experience of working in a startup environment.
- You can show that you’d be an excellent communicator with other developers.
- We can see that you have a customer centric mindset.Real-world examples of demonstrated technical leadership.
- Experience in developing Software as a Service (fast release cycles that still support an existing userbase).
What You’ll Love About Us
Open Culture: A culture without red tapes, and a flat hierarchy are what we pride ourselves on, and we can guarantee that for you as well.
Growth Opportunities: We have doubled the size of our customer base and team in the last 3 months, if you want to rapidly scale in your career this is the place to be!
Great Salaries: We offer the most competitive salaries in the market.
Flexible working hours: We know that different people have different productive hours so we don’t bother employees with strict work timings.
World Class Team: We are a team built of achievers, right from top tech talent to top business leaders, you will be in good company.
Fun at Work: We are a young and ambitious team and we like to keep the fun live. It might be a cliche but we do work hard and party even harder!