Digital Media Designer (Graphics + Video + Gifs + Memes)
Digital Media Designer ( Graphics + Video + Gifs + Memes )
At least 3 years experience
Manila, Philippines (Remote work)
What we do:
Our mission is simple, we are disrupting the massive USD 25 Trillion global retail industry by making best in class eCommerce technology accessible to the SMBs and enterprises alike allowing them to provide the best in class customer experience to their customers at par with Amazon and leading eCommerce players in the world. We see the future of retail as omnichannel in nature and retail stores and nano fulfillment centers spread across our cities to drive deliveries in 30 minutes on demand, we are on the mission to make it a reality.
Headquartered in Singapore, we have a presence in South East Asian region with business and technology offices in Manila and Pune respectively. We serve some of the biggest customers in Singapore and Philippines like Gap, Banana Republic, Hao Mart, Lacoste, Beauty Bar and many more.
What you’ll do:
The Digital Media Designer is responsible for creating digital contents including banner ads, artwork, graphics, interactive web contents, video, gifs, and memes. This role will be part of the marketing team and will cross-collaborate with different teams to produce on-brand, eye-catching, and compelling designs that align with the company’s overall objectives.
- Design, produce, and manage digital media content, including web assets, videos, email templates, social media, and promotional artwork, and informative eBooks.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure that designs align with the brand’s identity and meet all creative requirements and usability.
- Ensure consistency in designs and content across all company platforms (website, mobile application, web application and marketing channels).
- Provide advice and guidance on the aesthetic for marketing campaigns, projects, and events.
What You Need to Get the Job Done (Minimum Qualifications):
- At least 3 years of professional design experience.
- A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and creativity.’
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, Canva, (not required but a big plus – Sketch, Figma, After Effects)
- Has a strong eye for what makes a design good and keeps up with the latest design trends.
- Core design skills in layout, illustration, typography and visual communication
- Strong work habits, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative team environment.
- A team player with exceptional organizational and technical skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate and present design concepts to stakeholders.
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment.
What You’ll Love About Us
- Open Culture: A culture without red tapes, and a flat hierarchy are what we pride ourselves on, and we can guarantee that for you as well.
- Growth Opportunities: We have doubled the size of our customer base and team in the last 3 months, if you want to rapidly scale in your career this is the place to be!
- Great Salaries: We offer the most competitive salaries in the market.
- Flexible working hours: We know that different people have different productive hours so we don’t bother employees with strict work timings.
- World Class Team: We are a team built of achievers, right from top tech talent to top business leaders, you will be in good company.
- Fun at Work: We are a young and ambitious team and we like to keep the fun live. It might be a cliché but we do work hard and party even harder!