At least 5 years experience
Manila, Philippines (Remote work)
What we do:
Our mission is simple, we are disrupting the massive USD 25 Trillion global retail industry by making best in class eCommerce technology accessible to the SMBs and enterprises alike allowing them to provide the best in class customer experience to their customers at par with Amazon and leading eCommerce players in the world. We see the future of retail as omnichannel in nature and retail stores and nano fulfillment centers spread across our cities to drive deliveries in 30 minutes on demand, we are on the mission to make it a reality.
Headquartered in Singapore, we have a presence in South East Asian region with business and technology offices in Manila and Pune respectively. We serve some of the biggest customers in Singapore and Philippines like Gap, Banana Republic, Hao Mart, Lacoste, Beauty Bar and many more.
What you’ll do:
The Content Manager is responsible for writing relevant, highly engaging, and shareable content across all marketing channels. This role will be part of the marketing team and will cross-collaborate with different teams to produce on-brand, meaningful, and compelling content that align with the company’s overall objectives.
- Maintain and ensure that the company’s web contents are updated regularly with up-to-date, relevant and compelling material.
- Repurpose content to fit the publishing media. (I.e., video production, social media, blog, landing page, infographics, etc.,)
- Research, brainstorm, and ideate digital content ideas that are compelling and meaningful for users. Also crate discovery of how content is best learned and consumed by different clients.
- Collaborate and work closely with the rest of the marketing team in building and implementing a content marketing strategy that meets the project objective.
- Understand product and customers pain points to build themes and topics for targeted customers.
What You Need to Get the Job Done (Minimum Qualifications):
- At least 5 years of writing experience in SEO, Communication, content marketing, social media creatives, and other relevant fields. (ideally have a solid experience in writing for b2b and tech companies).
- A portfolio of previous writing work across different mediums, channels, and platforms.
- Have an audience first mindset.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills, including the ability to write in different styles for different audience types and goals (i.e. demand, thought leadership, sales enablement)
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment.
What You’ll Love About Us
- Open Culture: A culture without red tapes, and a flat hierarchy are what we pride ourselves on, and we can guarantee that for you as well.
- Growth Opportunities: We have doubled the size of our customer base and team in the last 3 months, if you want to rapidly scale in your career this is the place to be!
- Great Salaries: We offer the most competitive salaries in the market.
- Flexible working hours: We know that different people have different productive hours so we don’t bother employees with strict work timings.
- World Class Team: We are a team built of achievers, right from top tech talent to top business leaders, you will be in good company.
- Fun at Work: We are a young and ambitious team and we like to keep the fun live. It might be a cliché but we do work hard and party even harder!