Business Development Associate
Business Development Associate
3 – 5 years experience
Manila, Philippines (Remote OK)
What we do:
Our mission is simple, we are disrupting the massive USD 25 Trillion global retail industry by making best in class eCommerce technology accessible to the SMBs and enterprises alike allowing them to provide the best in class customer experience to their customers at par with Amazon and leading eCommerce players in the world. We see the future of retail as omnichannel in nature and retail stores and nano fulfillment centers spread across our cities to drive deliveries in 30 minutes on demand, we are on the mission to make it a reality.
Headquartered in Singapore, we have a presence in South East Asian region with business and technology offices in Manila and Pune respectively. We serve some of the biggest customers in Singapore and Philippines like Gap, Banana Republic, Hao Mart, Lacoste, Beauty Bar and many more.
What you’ll do:
Our ideal Business Development Associate will be an integral contributor to the current and next generation of our customers and direct sales. You’ll be working on multiple projects directly with the core team to assist us in achieving our vision of becoming #1 Retail SaaS solution globally. If you get a kick out of solving problems, building amazing customer bases, and working with world class talent , then you will love Omnirio.
- Be the POC for existing customers in the first few months, and shadow the Product Manager to better understand products and customer pain points.
- Understand the different customer personas, segments, and pitch to them
- Prepare emails and cold calling pitch for each customer segment.
- Learn the software, the market, the positioning, the sales techniques
- Start building relationships through personal networking
- Start outbound sales activities
- Collaborate and suggest Potential Partnerships which add value and strengthen market positioning
What You Need to Get the Job Done (Minimum Qualifications):
- 2+ years of experience of sales activities in a company.
- Having an eye for details
- Hands on knowledge of leads generation, reaching out to prospects, conversion to leads and paid customers
- Collaborate with marketing, product, and customer success teams
- Relationship management and building
What Will Make Us REALLY Love you (Preferred Qualifications):
- Have experience of working in a startup environment.
- We can see that you have a customer centric mindset.
- Real-world examples of demonstrated leadership.
- Working knowledge of leads generation and conversion
- Take ownership of tasks assigned
- Increase knowledge in weak areas
- Hustling, Grinding, or Killing It are the only phases expected of you in your role
What You’ll Love About Us
- Open Culture: A culture without red tapes, and a flat hierarchy are what we pride ourselves on, and we can guarantee that for you as well.
- Growth Opportunities: We have doubled the size of our customer base and team in the last 3 months, if you want to rapidly scale in your career this is the place to be!
- Great Salaries: We offer the most competitive salaries in the market.
- Flexible working hours: We know that different people have different productive hours so we don’t bother employees with strict work timings.
- World Class Team: We are a team built of achievers, right from top tech talent to top business leaders, you will be in good company.
- Fun at Work: We are a young and ambitious team and we like to keep the fun live. It might be a cliché but we do work hard and party even harder!