3 – 6 years experience
Pune, India (Remote)
What we do:
Our mission is simple, we are disrupting the massive USD 25 Trillion global retail industry by making best in class eCommerce technology accessible to the SMBs and enterprises alike allowing them to provide the best in class customer experience to their customers at par with Amazon and leading eCommerce players in the world. We see the future of retail as omnichannel in nature and retail stores and nano fulfillment centers spread across our cities to drive deliveries in 30 minutes on demand, we are on the mission to make it a reality.
Headquartered in Singapore, we have a presence in South East Asian region with business and technology offices in Manila and Pune respectively. We serve some of the biggest customers in Singapore and Philippines like Gap, Banana Republic, Hao Mart, Lacoste, Beauty Bar and many more.
What you’ll do:
Our ideal Angular Developer will be an integral contributor to the current and next generation of our product. You’ll be working on multiple projects directly with the core team to assist us in achieving our vision of becoming #1 Retail SaaS solution globally. If you get a kick out of solving problems, building beautiful software and working with world class talent, then you will love Omnirio.
- Work closely with UX designers, product managers, and our back-end software engineers to build stellar user interfaces.
- Collaborate heavily with designers and our engineering team to create complex web UI components and pages.
- Research technologies and engineer complete solutions to problems.
- Propose and implement performance optimizations and scaling strategies.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of our systems and processes.
- Stay home, do great things and build word class software!
What You Need to Get the Job Done (Minimum Qualifications):
- Knowledge to develop responsive UI design for the web as well mobile application.
- Strong knowledge to handle REST APIs.
- Object-Oriented development and Metaprogramming.
- Version control software, preferably Git.
What Will Make Us REALLY Love you (Preferred Qualifications):
- Have experience of working in a startup environment.
- Have an amazing eye for detail and experience of building amazing UI.
- You can show that you’d be an excellent communicator with other developers.
- We can see that you have a customer centric mindset.
- Experience in developing Software as a Service (fast release cycles that still support an existing userbase).
- Previous work samples demonstrating proficiency in building highly interactive
What You’ll Love About Us
- Open Culture: A culture without red tapes, and a flat hierarchy are what we pride ourselves on, and we can guarantee that for you as well.
- Growth Opportunities: We have doubled the size of our customer base and team in the last 3 months, if you want to rapidly scale in your career this is the place to be!
- Great Salaries: We offer the most competitive salaries in the market.
- Flexible working hours: We know that different people have different productive hours so we don’t bother employees with strict work timings.
- World Class Team: We are a team built of achievers, right from top tech talent to top business leaders, you will be in good company.
- Fun at Work: We are a young and ambitious team and we like to keep the fun live. It might be a cliché but we do work hard and party even harder!